We hope you will be joining us at our Annual Conference on the 2 July, if you haven’t already booked your place on this fantastic event there is still time!
The speakers for the event will be:
Norman Lamb MP – Minister of State for Care and Support
Paul Farmer – CEO Mind
Lord Victor Adebowale – CEO Turning Point
Plus recently confirmed is Lisa Hill – Senior Commissioning Manager- Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG, PRIMHE
Keynote speakers will be discussing the following areas, followed by a Q+A session with the panel:
- The voluntary sector’s contribution towards the drive for better mental health services
- Setting the scene for the direction of mental health
- The role of NHS England and how it interfaces with the not-for-profit sector
The afternoon sessions will include:
- World Café, with plenty of opportunities to join exciting discussions and network
- Best Practice Awards Ceremony – members are invited from now until 14th June to enter the best Practice Awards which will be judged by an independent panel with special expertise and knowledge of the sector – see entry form attached
We feel that this event offers a unique opportunity for the sector to acknowledge its best work and to develop its future direction.
To book go to : http://www.mhpf.org.uk/whats-on